The Xanrek Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low-Tier Ranks/Tags

Go down

Low-Tier Ranks/Tags Empty Low-Tier Ranks/Tags

Post by Kinuvari XR I Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 pm

These ranks are the low-tier ranks. They are the ranks in which the leaders train. Once a rank is chosen, you will have to train into the Mid-tier, then the Sub high-tier to become a leader in your field. Listen to your mentors, and higher ranked wolves.

Low-Tier ranks - Vv XR, Vh XR, Vo XR, Vs XR, Vk XR
Tags with a lowercase letter means they are of the Low-tier training rank.

Rank Tag - Vv XR
Rank Name - Grunt (Guard/Warrior in training)
Responsibilities - Must attend training sessions from Warlords or Vindictus. Observe and participate in spars.
Privileges and Limits - CAN take walks (must ask), spar, participate in battle.
Amount holding this rank - 0
Who holds this rank - None
Other Notes - The Grunt is training to be a Vindict (VT XR) or Gargoyle (VGO XR)

Rank Tag - Vk XR
Rank Name - Runner (Scout in training)
Responsibilities - Participates in scouting and scout training. They may scout the territory accompanied by a sub high-tier lead scout until they rank up.
Amount holding this rank - 1
Who holds this rank - Nishva (Marvel-Bookworm)
Other Notes - The runner must scout the territory and follow the rules of the lead scout.

Rank Tag - Vh XR
Rank Name - Scavanger (Hunter in training)
Responsibilities - Participates on every and all hunts. They may act as flankers to drive the prey to the main party or bait to lure them in.
Other Notes - The Scavanger is in training to be a Falke (VH XR)

Rank Tag - Vo XR
Rank Name - Herbalist (Healer in training)
Responsibilities - Aid the VOH and VO in healing the injured. Are to attend healing lessons taught by higher-ranked healers. Collect medical supplies and herbs.
Privileges and Limits - CANNOT participate in battle. CAN take walks (must ask), spar. Can heal singularly ONLY if no VOH is present, or in the case of an emergency.
Other Notes - The Herbalist is training to be a Saint (VOH).

Rank Tag - Vs XR
Rank Name - Shadow (Assassins in training)
Responsibilities - Sticks it's mentor, the Verkill, like it's own shadow. It will be trained to observe and speculate individuals starting with its own pack.
Amount holding this rank - 1
Who holds this rank - Vasiliki (Dakotah)
Other Notes - The Shadow is training to be a Verkill (IVX XR). Will be quizzed on certain packmembers.

These ranks are the low-tier training ranks. After three days, all recruits must pick a rank in this tier before they can progress and train into the next tier.
Kinuvari XR I
Kinuvari XR I
Lady/Lord - XR I (Alpha)
Lady/Lord - XR I (Alpha)

https://the-xanrek-rebellion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum